Self delusion is my optimism

Monday, February 05, 2007

I scanned through again the words you wrote me,my mind blank and eyes fixed into space.
My throat tightens,and this feeling just washes over,perhaps its sadness,or maybe disappointment.I have no idea,for i just couldn't pull myself together to comprehend and accept what you said tonight.It made sense to be fair,but at the same time it's tantamount to the feeling of being slammed against the wall.

I waited all night,and with waiting came anticipation,and in the midst of anticipation often lurks disappointment.I sat,and wondered if you would come just as you said,and finally you came.Like a kid's joy and glee when the ice-cream man's bell rung,euphoria rushed over me.

But tonight,your words though soft,with best intentions slayed me truly....broken from before,it's hard...so hard..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home